Conference and meeting rooms are different by size and purpose. We can split conference rooms to small, medium and big by size. It’s more difficult to split meeting rooms by purpose, so we keep just the most common cases:
- Conference calls
Small conference room for meetings with conference calls
Small conference rooms for 4-6 people are mostly used for small team-level meetings, interviews, conference calls. Common audio-video solution for small meeting rooms includes:
- Medium size TV-screen
- Conference call audio system
- PTZ-camera for video conferences
- Connection hub with HDMI, network, USB, etc. connections to TV and PTZ-camera
Sometimes for small meeting rooms we can use smart-boards or touch-screen TV-panels.
Medium size conference rooms for meetings and presentations
Medium-size conference rooms are mostly used for board meetings, presentations, big team-level meetings for 6-15 people. Audio-video solutions may be slightly different for different purposes:
- Extended audio conference system with microphones and speakers for board meetings.
- Big TV screen or projector and screen for presentations.
- TV-wall for team meetings.
- Presentation podium with connections for a presentation laptop.
- Special computer to operate audio-video system.
Big size conference rooms for trainings and presentations
Big-size conference rooms are mostly used for trainings and presentations for many people.
Audio-video solutions for big-size training rooms include:
- A big motorized screen.
- A powerful ceiling-mounted projector.
- Ceiling-mounted speakers.
- Special audio system with an amplifier, mixer, wired and wireless microphones.
- Presentation podium with connections for a presentation desktop or laptop.
VCS will work closely with you to conceptualize and design audio-video solutions for your conference room that delivers superior performance at reasonable cost. More than just a video installation service, VCS IT Solutions provides you with a comprehensive state-of-the-art conferencing solution that can enhance your productivity significantly, even with personnel spread out across the country.
Nowadays, you need all the benefits that a state-of-the-art communications system can provide, and VCS is a New Jersey-based company that can make it all happen for you. Give us a call today, and we will be glad to work with you in the development of a communications network that will take your business to the next level.